Sunday, May 3, 2015

Radha Skin Clearing Serum

I have adult acne and I have been using Radha Clearing Serum and have been pleased with the results. The Serum contains the following Salicylic Acid 2%, Niacinamide 3.5%, Tea Tree Oil, Retinol 2.5%, Vitamin C Serum 20%, Hyaluronic Acid and Rosehip. The serum goes a long way, just one pump will cover your face. The serum has a pleasant smell and I have very sensitive skin however the scent did not cause my skin to have a reaction. The serum absorbed very quickly as if I was lacking moisture. I have used some products that just lay on my face and I have to wipe off however that wasn't the cause with Radha Clearing Serum. I worked great and within four days the acne and blemishes had disappeared. Follow directions on label. You can find the item: http://http://www.amazon.com/Clearing-wrinkles-blemished-Salicylic-Hyaluronic/dp/B00T9QNPVW/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1427812270&sr=8-6&keywords=radha+beauty Powered by Brandbacker

No comments:

Post a Comment