Friday, May 22, 2015

Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask by ADOVIA

I really enjoying the following Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask. I love the consistency of the mask. It is thick and goes on every easily but the consistency of the mask covers your entire face. The mask does not have an fragrance which is especially important to me because I have sensitive skin and tend to break out easily. I applied the Mud Facial Mask to my face and neck and allowed the mud to dry, for me it was 15 minutes. On the box it says anywhere from 10 - 20 minutes. Wash off with Luke Warm water. Then follow up with Moisturizer. It left my skin feeling very soft and refreshed. The amount of Mud you use is very little however it covers the entire face and neck. I am happy with the quality of the product 5.1 fluid oz will last a while. I love that it contains the following Vitamin C, Aloe Vera Gel, Jojoba Oil and Ginseng. It adds to the nourishment to your skin. You can find the product at http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Sea-Mud-Facial-Mask/dp/B00IBS9QC6/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1429143474&sr=8-12&keywords=mud+mask Backed by Brandbacker

No comments:

Post a Comment